Family Law Attorneys | Divorce & Child Custody
The family law attorneys at Elder Brinkman Law provide clients with clear-cut solutions and straightforward answers. Through personalized counsel and aggressive representation, our divorce and child custody lawyers will fight for you and your best interests.
Our compassionate and experienced attorneys are here to assist you with any family law issue, — from legal separation, traditional divorce, alimony and paternity to division of marital assets, divorce mediation and joint custody.
When dealing with divorce knowing where to find answers can be time consuming and frustrating. Britt Law's expert divorce attorney will provide advice, support and counsel, when you need the right answers. Throughout this process, many individuals overlook the overwhelming legal and financial issues headed their way because they lack the support of an aggressive and competent divorce attorney.
The attorneys at Elder Brinkman specialize in guiding clients through the maze of legal issues associated with the full-range of divorce proceedings. It is important that you set forth on the right course from the beginning. We understand and respect the difficulties that brought you to us, and we want to help you move towards the future.
Through careful understanding of your specific situation, Elder Brinkman’s experienced attorneys will provide you with sound and objective advice as we aggressively work in your best interests towards a positive outcome. Learn more about divorce law here.
Protecting your family during divorce is important, especially in instances that affect the well being of your children. In legal situations involving child custody, the decisions you make should have the best interests of your children at heart. Using an experienced attorney can help you achieve the best for your child.
With years of experience, the compassionate attorneys at Elder Brinkman want to help you move towards a better future. By giving your situation the personal attention it needs, we will vigorously represent your interests and we will leave no stone unturned.
- Family Mediation Council
- Association for Family and Conciliation Courts
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Dispute Resolution Center
Collaborative Practice Links:
- Collaborative Practice Institute of Michigan
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Washtenaw County Courts
- Livingston County Courts
- Oakland County Courts
- Wayne County Circuit Courts
- Macomb County Circuit Courts
- Michigan Appellate Courts
- State of Michigan web site
- Michigan Attorney General
- Michigan Statutes
Friend of the Court
- Washtenaw County Friend of the Court
- Livingston County Friend of the Court
- Wayne County Friend of the Court
- Oakland County Friend of the Court
Bar Association and Lawyer Referral Services
- State Bar of Michigan
- Family Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Livingston County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Michigan Chapter
- Super Lawyers
- National Lawyer referral service
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education
Chambers of Commerce
Other Web Sites of Interest
- Social Security
- Internal Revenue Service
- Information Regarding Domestic Violence
- Custody and Communication Made Easy. – The OurFamilyWizard® website
- Family Law Bench
- The Encore Theatre
Co-parenting and shared/joint child custody management for divorced or unmarried parents. Parenting time, visitation schedules, activities, expenses, messaging, journals and more.
For more information about the family law attorneys at Elder Brinkman Law or to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your divorce or child custody issue, contact our office today or call us directly at 313.582.5800.